Glamping, the delightful and refreshing new way to get out of the city and into nature has taken the world by storm. It offers the perfect opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and reconnect with nature. The beauty of glamping lies in its ability to provide a luxurious camping experience while allowing you to enjoy the great outdoors with all the comforts you’re accustomed to. However, dressing for a glamping adventure requires some thoughtful planning to ensure that you’re both stylish and comfortable throughout your stay. If you’re wondering what to wear glamping, you’re in luck! In this comprehensive guide to glamping fashion, we’ll look at all the elements that make up the perfect glamping wardrobe.
Spring and Summer are the best seasons for getting out in nature!
Don’t forget at least one fun topper, like a denim or utility jacket, blanket cardigan, plaid flannel, or the classic fleece zip-up. Even in summer, the temperature can drop after the sun sets.
- Shorts: Opt for a cute pair of denim cutoffs or comfy biker shorts, both are perfect for a warm sunny day.
- Leggings: While you may not need them every day, they’re excellent for hiking and lounging early in the morning or later at night.
- Skirts: Pack a flowy long skirt for a flirty and carefree look.
- Jeans: Whether tight or loose, it’s impossible to go wrong with a classic pair of jeans for cooler evenings.
- Sunglasses: A stylish and practical way to protect your eyes from the sun.
- Hat: Keep the punishing rays of the sun off your face with a chic hat.
- Footwear: Don’t underestimate the importance of comfortable and appropriate shoes. Hiking boots and comfy sneakers are both big essentials for your next glamping adventure!
Spring and summer aren’t the only seasons in which you can get out and do some glamping!
- Sweaters: Cozy, warm sweaters are a must for chilly nights.
- Cardigans: Add a chunky cardigan or two for layering.
- Shacket: Ideal for both chilly summer nights and winter days, shakets are a classic choice for both warmth and style.
- Jackets: Make sure to bring a warm puffer vest or jacket for extra insulation.
- Jeans: A dependable and stylish choice no matter the season.
- Leggings: Perfect to wear under your pants on those colder days.
- Sweatpants: Ideal for lounging and staying warm by the fire – bonus points if they are fleece-lined!
- Toque: Keep your head warm and stay stylish with a cozy toque.
- Socks: Don’t forget warm socks to your toes toasty. For winter, merino wool and fleece socks can’t be beaten.
- Footwear: Winter boots are an obvious choice, but if you’re looking for something less clunky, ensure you’re wearing something with good waterproofing and grippy soles.
Glamping offers the perfect opportunity to reconnect with nature while enjoying the comforts of home. With that in mind, in summer you can pack pretty light, and in winter you don’t need to prepare like you’re embarking on an expedition to Everest. When it comes to what to wear glamping, your imagination is the limit! With all of our Glamping Resorts locations offering a home away from home, you can focus less on surviving, and more on thriving while you slay on your Instagram stories.