Have you ever wondered what activities are around Glamping Resorts? Between our 3 Glamping Resorts locations, the activity opportunities are absolutely endless. From the minute you leave your Geo Dome at Northshore Resort on Buffalo Pound Lake, or your Canvas Cabin at Saskatchewan Landing, you are greeted with endless possibilities of things to keep yourself occupied.
In addition to the activities below, we also provide card & board games in your unit, and there are books available to borrow! You also have access to outdoors games such as bocce, horseshoe toss, lawn chess, disc golf & more! You can find additional games at check-in.
From swimming, to hiking, here is what activities are around Glamping Resorts:
Less than 200m from our canvas cabins, you can reach the waterfront of Lake Diefenbaker here in the provincial park! Explore the walking trails throughout the coulees and visit the beach for a picnic lunch surrounded by pelicans, eagles, pheasants, and other local wildlife. Paddle boards, kayaks, and boats available for rent from the Marina. After sunset, step outside your tent with your camera (cell phone cameras work great, too!) to catch a massive glimpse of the Milky Way, and maybe a shooting star or two!
- Sask Landing Marina offers watersports rentals and mini golf Sask Landing Marina at SK Landing Prov Park, Lake Diefenbaker, Saskatchewan
- Sask Landing Golf Course offers golfing and a restaurant Sask Landing Golf Resort – 18 Hole Golf Course in Saskatchewan
- Access to multiple trails throughout the park
- Access to waterfront
- Access to beach (approx. 1.5km from resort)
- Saskatchewan Landing Provincial Park | Tourism Saskatchewan
Northshore Resort on Buffalo Pound Lake
- On-site playground
- On-site beach (approx. 2km from accommodation area)
- Access to marina and boat launch (maintained by Glamping RV Resorts)
- Access to multiple trails throughout the property
- Buffalo Pound Lake Provincial Park is on the south side of the lake (we are on the north side) – has access to rentals, restaurants, etc
- Buffalo Pound Provincial Park | Tourism Saskatchewan
Castle Provincial Park
- Stay tuned for updated amenities closer to opening date!
- Access to multiple trails in the area; located at the base of Table Mountain
- Access to Beaver Mines Lake and dock. Canoes & kayaks available to rent.
- Access to the Crowsnest Pass
- 15-minute drive to Castle Mountain Ski Resort
- 20-minute drive from Frank Slide Interpretative Centre
- Castle Provincial Park | Alberta